Cario Middle School
Here is what Cario was able to purchase for their students because of YOU!
* Chromebook Carts
* Targeted classroom curriculum supplies: Sets of student-use whiteboards for math classes, lab materials for science classes, and movement-based furniture.
* Filtered water fill-up stations for the hallways
* GaGa pit (a ring to play a kinder, gentler version of dodge ball) for exercise
Pinckney Elementary School
Here is what Pinckney was able to purchase for their students in 2016 because of YOU!
* Artificial turf for the courtyard playground
* Book sets for the leveled library
* Playground recreational items (replenished and replaced balls, bean bags for the corn hole, soccer nets)
* Writing Curriculum (“Write-to -Text”)
* Intervention Comprehension Toolkit
* Five new action-based learning tables
* Four new square courts added to one playground
Laurel Hill Primary School
Here is what Laurel Hill was able to purchase for their students in 2016 because of YOU!
* Four filtered bottle filling stations throughout the school
* Four outdoor water fountains: 1 for each playground
* Two paved areas with basketball hoops: Front playground and 2nd grade playground
* Renovation project: Converting the window in the hallway to a door for the front playground
* Paving for the area under the walker tent
Future donations that were pledged on a recurring basis will get us to our total funds raised and will be disbursed on a regular basis. Our Endowment Fund, which is a long-term fund designed for larger future projects, was allocated $9,000 of the total net income. This is a set percentage designated by the by-laws and is set aside each year. There were minimal expenses associated with the campaign, including credit card processing, banners, and flyer production.